Friday, October 13, 2006

iPods Freakin' Rock!!!

I just got an iPod nano, the second generation one. It is awesome and has all kind of cool features like a super bright screen, long-life battery, and more. That sounded kind of like an ad, so I'm going to say some things that I don't like about the ipod nano. First off, the thing that I noticed was that the memory on the device, while technically 4 gigs (i bought it at walmart, and that was the $200 bargain-price model), actually only lets you access 3.68 gigs. That 320 megabytes of space apparently is sort of ROM for the ipod itself. The next thing that I didn't like was that my screen got kind of scuffed right off the bat.
However, the whole space thing, I haven't even filled half of the space in it, so that doesn't matter. As for the screen ,when it is on, the small (tiny, nano, even) scuffs are not visible.
All in all, this is a really great device. And I'm tired of typing.

No comments: