According to DivineCaroline, there are some things that singles should know about dating. Here are a few:
1. If you ask a woman out for a date, take the lead, be a gentleman, and plan. Don’t show up without a plan.
2. Don’t show up for a date wearing torn jeans, cut off jeans, or a combination of the above with Tevas or Birkenstocks. Instead, put some thought into what you wear. First impressions are lasting impressions.
3. If you are self-conscious about your body, then work out. Working out produces endorphins, which make you happy.
4. If you had a bad day at work and you are simply in a negative mind space, you are probably better off not bringing your date down, so let him or her know you need to reschedule. Your date will appreciate your honesty.
5. If you are balding, get a buzz cut—it’s sexy.
Here's the rest.