Monday, October 02, 2006

Women shouldn't wear ties

Note: This was taken from a previous post on my earlier blog.

Call me what you will, I don't believe that women should wear ties. There are just some things that should be kept to a certain gender. If you were going down the street, and you saw a man in a dress, even in this day and age, it still wouldn't look right. If you were to see a woman pull a cigar out of her wallet and light it up, you wouldn't like it (or at least I wouldn't, and you should think like me). The only exception to this is at some sort of costume party, where it is in pure jest. I mean, come on, even the name of the knot (the Windsor Knot) has a manly regality to it. In fact, the other day, I saw a woman in a tie and said to myself "this is what society has gone to. Hell. Wait, why am I talking to myself?" but I digress. The main point is, whatever point a woman is trying to get across, she can do it without wearing a tie. And if she can't, it's probably not worth getting across. Either that, or she it sick in the head, like that guy in the dress.

No comments: