Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Chiristmas, X-Mas, Happy Holidays, whatever!!

I'm tired. I'm tired of all the politics.
I was at work today, and I was setting up all of the Christmas decorations for the department. While I was doing this, I got to thinking. Every Christmas I hear about some legal litigation about if it's political correct to say 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy Holidays' or some variant. This is not what the season is all about. It's about the coming together of people to care for each other more than at most other times during the year. Just kidding, I don't care what other people think about it. I will say whatever I want. I'm not on any specific side in this Christian vs. Non-Christian crusade, to aptly put it, I'm against the whole controversy. I'm tired of hearing about it.

I don't want this to become a rant blog, so I will end with this: Merry Christmas!! Haha!!

Coming Up: My New-Years Resolution (Not that you care)

No comments: